We are providing the most important Indian Geography Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019, SSC 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-3 Indian Geography Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019,RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”,search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1. Which Indian state is the largest in terms of the total area covered?
2. Madhya Pradesh
4. Tamil Nadu
2. Which among the following neighboring country of India is the largest producer of Opium in the World?
3. Sri Lanka
3. With which country India exchanged its border maps?
2. Sri Lanka
4. Marble comes under which category of rocks?
4. None of these
5. In which city is the Forest Research Institute of India located?
1. New Delhi
6. India has longest international border with which country?
7. Which of the following is the most abundant metal on Earth’s crust?
8. Soil having high content of aluminum and iron oxide is also known as _____.
1. meadow soil
2. pedalfer soil
3. chernozen soil
4. podzol soil
9. Red rot is a disease caused to which of the following plant?
10. The smallest island country in the Indian Ocean is ?
2. Sri Lanka
11. The Secretariat of SAARC is set up at ____________.
4. New Delhi
12.The outermost range of Himalayas is called_________.
13.The longest river of peninsular India is__________.
14.The atomic power station in Rajasthan is situated at:
15.Which of the following caused radioactive pollution along the coast of Kerala?
16.Which of the following is not an Igneous Rock?
17.The deepest trench of the Indian Ocean is
1. Java trench
2. Aleutian trench
3. Atacama trench
4. Tizard trench
18.Which of the following is called the ‘Land of the Golden Pagoda’?
4. North Korea
19.Intensive cultivation refers to –
1. Production with intensive use of labour
2. Production with intensive use of fertilizer
3. Raising production by intensive use of existing land
4. Raising production by large scale use of imported inputs
20.Why does the west coast of India receive more rainfall from southwest monsoon than the east coast?
1. Unlike the east coast this coast is straight
2. The Western Ghats obstruct the winds causing rainfall
3. The east coast is broader than the west coast
4. The Eastern Ghats extend parallel to wind direction