We are providing the most important Indian History Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-11 Indian History Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019,RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”,search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1.The Mughals imported fruits from
2.The Mongols attacked India, for the first time, during the period of-
3. Qutub-ud-din Aibak
3. During the Mughal rule, the police duties in the districts were entrusted to the officials known as-
4. With reference to India Freedom struggle which one among the following events occurred earliest?
1. Gandhi-Irwin Pact
2. Lucknow Pact
3. Cripps Mission Proposals
4. August Offer
5.The basic defect of the Lucknow Pact was—
1. It was an agreement purely based on the bond of common hatred of the foreign rule
2. It was based on the wrong notion that Hindus and Muslims formed separate communities
3. It was a marriage of convenience without a pontiff
4. It was a pact between powerless potentates
6.The Rig veda Samhita devotes one fourth of its hymns to:
7.Which of the following Vedangas contains the Manava-sutra and Sankhayana-sutra?
8.Hemu was captured and brought before Akbar by ________.
1. Bairam Khan
3. Shah Qulihan Mehran
9.Akbar’s nurse-in-chief was
2. Hamida Begum
4. Maham Anga
10.Jizya was abolished by the Mughal ruler-
11.Name one leader of the Home Rule Movement?
1. Annie Besant
2. Surendra Nath Bannerjee
3. Aurobindo Ghosh
4. Bipin Chandra Pal
12.Shyamji Krishna Varma established Indian Home Rule Society in—
4. San Francisco
13.Other than Annie Besant, who among the following also launched Home Rule Movement in India?
1. Aurobindo Ghosh
2. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
3. Gopal Krishna Gokhle
4. Moti Lal Nehru
14.Two Home Rule League were started in 1915-16 under the leadership of —
1. Tilak and Annie Besant
2. Tilak and Aurobindo Ghosh
3. Tilak and Lala Lajpat Rai
4. Tilak and Bipin Chandra Pal
15.Which of the following was the most significant feature of the Indus Valley Civilization?
1. Economic System
2. Religious life
3. Town Planning
4. Social life
16.The earliest evidence regarding a ploughed field has been found from?
17.The kingdom of Vijayanagar was founded by
2. Krishnadeva Raya
4. Harihara and Bukka
18.Swaraj Party was organised by
1. Motilal Nehru
2. Subhash Chandra Bose
3. Annie Besant
19.The Viceroy who wanted to train Indians in the art of self government was
20.When did the first Huna invasion take place?
1. 358 AD
2. 458 AD
3. 558 AD
4. 658 AD