We are providing the most important Indian Polity Previous year Questions for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019, SSC 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-22 Indian Polity Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019,RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”,search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1. The purpose of Directive Principles of state policy is to
1. Lay down positive instructions which would guide state policy at all levels
2. Implement Gandhji’s idea for a decentralized state
3. Check the use of arbitrary powers by the government
4. Promote welfare of the backward sections
2. Which Articles of the Constitution of India doesn’t deal with Directive principles of State Policy are
1. Article 37
2. Article 38
3. Article 39
4. Article 62A
3. The Aticles of the Constitution of India which deal with Directive Principles of Stat Policy are
1. 26 to 41
2. 30 to 45
3. 36 to 51
4. 40 to 55
4. The enforcement of Directive Principles depends mostly on
1. the Courts
2. an effective opposition in Parliament
3. resources available to the Government
4. Public cooperation
5. Which one of the following Articles of the directive Principles of State Policy deals with the promotion of international peace and security?
6. Who described the Directive Principles of State Policy as a novel feature of the Constitution of India?
1. DD Basu
2. BR Ambedkar
3. Pt Nehru
4. Mahatma Gandhi
7. The provision of Fundamental Duties have been taken from the Constitution of
8. Fundamental Duties were included in the Constitution of India on the recommendation of
1. Balwant Raj Mehta Committee
2. Lyngen Committee
3. Swarn Singh Committee
4. Thakkar Committee
9. The following provision, “Protection of monuments, places and objects of national importance” is a
1. Fundamental Right guaranteed by the Constitution of India
2. Directive Principle of State Policy of the Constitution of India
3. Fundamental Duty laid down by the Constitution of India
4. Presidential order in accordance with the constitution of India
10. In which of the following years the Fundamental duties have been added to the existent Fundamental Rights in the Constitution of India?
11. The salary of the President is
1. fixed in the Constitution
2. fixed by a law made by the Parliament
3. mentioned in the Second Schedule of the Constitution
4. All of the above
12. The privileges of the President has been expressly provided in
1. Article 54
2. Article 56
3. Article 361
4. Article 363
13. The office of the Deputy Prime Minister
1. was created under the original Constitution
2. is an extra-constitutional growth
3. was created by 44th Amendment
4. was created by 85th Amendment
14. How many times the President of India can seek re-election to his post?
2. 2 times
3. 3 times
4. any number of times
15. A Presidential Ordinance can remain in force
1. for three week
2. for six week
3. for nine week
16. Who can initiate impeachment of the president?
1. 1/4the members of either House of the parliament
2. Half of the members of either House of the Parliament
3. Half of the State Legislatures
4. 1/3rd members of any State Legislature
17. Who among the following is constitutionally empowered to declare a geographical area as a Scheduled Area?
2. Chief Minister
3. Prime Minister
18. Which Article of the India Constitution prescribes eligibility conditions for re-election to the post of president of India?
1. Article 52
2. Article 54
3. Article 55
4. Article 57
19.What is ‘Zero Hour’?
1. When the proposals of the opposition are raised
2. When matters of utmost importance are raised
3. Interval between the morning and afternoon
4. when a Money Bill is introduced in Lok Sabha
20. Part VIII of the constitution deals with
1. Union territories
3. Supreme court and High Court
4. Comptroller and Auditor General