We are providing most important Previous year Questions in English for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-13 Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”, search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1.When was the Reserve Bank of India taken over by the Government?
2.Which one of the following pairs is correctly matched?
1. Jamnagar : Maharashtra
2. Numaligarh : Gujarat
3. Panagudi : Tamil Nadu
4. Haldia : Orissa
3.What is meant by ‘willy-willy’?
1. An earthquake
2. A very high tide
3. A tropical cyclone near India
4. Tropical cyclone near Australia
4.Which of the following is a Great Circle?
1. The Equator
2. The Tropic of Capricorn
3. The Arctic Circle
4. The Tropic of Cancer
5.The largest desert of the world is in
1. Saudi Arabia
2. North Africa
6.Mauna Loa is an example of
1. extinct volcano
2. plateau in a volcanic region
3. dormant volcano
4. active volcano
7.Which of the following is a warm ocean current?
3. None of these
8.Assertion (A) : The State of Jammu and Kashmir has a special status.
Reason (R) : It was accorded by the Indian Independence Act, 1947.
1. Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
2. (A) is true, but (R) is false.
3. (A) is false, but (R) is true.
4. Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A) .
9.The famous Indo Greek king who embraced Buddhism was
10.Shivaji was crowned as an independent king at
11.Which of the following is correctly matched?
1. Give me blood and I will give you freedom. – J.L. Nehru
2. Karenge ya Marenge. – S.C. Bose
3. A new star rises, the star of freedom in the East. –Mahatma Gandhi
4. Swaraj is my birth right and I shall have it. – B.G. Tilak
12.The founder of the Pala dynasty of Bengal was
13.The first Gupta ruler to assume the title of the ‘Maharajadhiraja’ was
14.Who among the following Europeans was first to come to India to establish trade relations with their country?
15.Which of the following Fundamental Rights is also available to a foreigner on the soil of India?
1. Freedoms of movement, residence and profession
2. Protection from discrimination on grounds only of religion, race, caste or sex
3. Protection of life and personal liberty against action without authority of law
4. Equality of opportunity in the matter of public employment
16.The writ of Prohibition is issued by the Supreme Court or a High Court against
1. administrative and judicial authorities
2. administrative authorities and private individuals
3. administrative authorities and government
4. judicial or quasi judicial authorities
17.Who among the following decides whether particular bill is a Money Bill or not?
1. Speaker of Lok Sabha
2. Chairman of Rajya Sabha
3. Finance Minister
18.Which one of the following universities was not established by Lord Dalhousie?
19.A common High Court for two or more States and/or Union Territory may be established by
1. Parliament by law
2. Governor of the State
3. Chief Justice of India
20.Which Article of Indian Constitution empowers the President to call for information from the Government