We are providing most important Previous year Questions in English for RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019 and all other competitive exams. These questions have very high chances to be asked in RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
Set-14 Previous Year Questions
Download our GK Gaming Application “GKPK” (30000+) for upcoming RRB NTPC 2019, RRB Group D 2019.
To download “GKPK”, search “GKPK” on PlayStore or just click here.
1.In pursuance of the directions of the Supreme Court in the Mandal Commission case, the Parliament enacted the National Commission for Backward Classes Act, 1993. Which one of the following is not a function of the NCBC?
1. To hear complaints of under-inclusion of any backward class
2. To hear complaints of over-inclusion of any backward class
3. To identify the creamy layer among the backward
4. To examine requests for inclusion of a class of citizens as a backward class
2. Which of the following features does not belong to a federal government?
1. State Government are agents of the Central Government.
2. Both Central and State Governments derive powers from the Constitution.
3. Both Central and State Governments have co-ordinate status.
4. The government has two distinct levels State Governm-ent and Central Government.
3. Who is present Union Minister of Food Processing Industries in Union cabinet?
1. Hukmdev Narayan Yadav
2. Maneka Sanjay Gandhi
3. Giriraj Singh
4. Harsimrat Kaur Badal
4. Who was chosen for the prestigious Jnanpith Award for 2017?
1. Kedarnath Singh
2. Pratibha Ray
3. Krishna Sobti
4. Ravuri Bharadhwaja
5. Who was appointed as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Infosys on 02Jan, 2018 ?
1. S.D. Shibulal
2. Salil Parekh
3. Vishal Sikka
4. N.R. Narayana Murthy
6. Who has topped the Forbes annual list of Most Powerful Women 2017 in the world?
1. Theresa May
2. Angela Merkel
3. Shreyl Sandberg
4. Melinda Gates
7. Who was unanimously elected as Speaker of the 16th Lok Sabha on 6th June, 2014?
1. Manohar Joshi
2. Meira Kumar
3. Kamal Nath
4. Sumitra Mahajan
8. National Science Day is observed on
1. 27th February
2. 28th February
3. 1st March
4. 26th February
9. What is the Capital city of Cyprus?
10. Name the city which on 7th April, 2014 received its first passenger train.
1. Dispur, the capital of Assam
2. Aizawl, the capital of Mizoram
3. Agartala, the capital of Tripura
4. Itanagar, the capital of Arunachal Pradesh
11. How many nations were participated in XX Commonwealth Games?
12. A field in the shape of a rhombus has the distances between pairs of opposite vertices as 14m and 48m. What is the cost of fencing the field At 20 per meter (in rupees)?
13. Who is awarded for best perofrmance in a negative role in 15th IIFA Awards?
1. Anupam Kher (Special 26)
2. Boman Irani (Don-2)
3. None of these
4. Jim Sarbh (Neerja)
14. The first Republic day of India was celebrated on 26th January, 1950. It was
15. Assertion (A) : The Indian Constitution closely follows the British Parliamentary model.
Reason (R) : In India, the Upper House of the Parliament has judicial powers.
1. Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
2. (A) is true, but (R) is false.
3. (A) is false, but (R) is true.
4. Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
16. The failure of light to travel strictly in a straight line is known as
17.Casein contained in milk is
4. None of the above
18.Department of pharmaceuticals comes under which of these ministries?
1. Ministry of Health
2. Ministry of Chemical and Fertilizers
3. Ministry of Food Processing
4. Ministry of Consumer Affairs
19.Aim of operation black board is
1. providing education to urban slum dwellers
2. providing primary education in educationally backward areas
3. opening new schools for female child
4. providing adult literacy
20.Which of the following is a water borne disease?